MANAGED IT SUPPORT
REMOTE & ON SITE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR BOTH MANAGED & CASUAL CUSTOMERS
We specialise in those services that meet the needs of our small and medium business customers.
Business Continuity Integration
Remote Desktop Support
Onsite Technical Support
Hardware and software monitoring
Ensuring that any problems can be detected and resolved early.
Enterprise Backup & Disaster Recovery
DO you have a CONTINUITY PLAN? DISASTERS CAN DESTROY BUSINESSES.
Unlike the old “break-ﬁx” IT Support model, our Managed Services align the interest of the service provider with those of the client – namely you. Both parties desire for the client’s network to be absolutely stable – because they both lose money when anything goes wrong. In the event of downtime, you lose productivity, while we lose our most precious resource – technical support time. As a result of this alignment, we are incentivised to work harder and smarter to ensure that your network remains 100% stable.
• You pay a ﬁxed monthly fee for us to keep your network up and running
• There is no limit to the number of hours you can use.
• No guessing what is going to be billed after a remote support session. That is covered
by our SLA, when you have an SLA with us you only pay for on site support.
• We are incentivised to keep your network as stable as possible!
• We do all of the proactive maintenance we can to achieve optimal network stability.
• In order to achieve that, we’ve made signiﬁcant investment in the latest network
• You enjoy the beneﬁts of enterprise-level automation and monitoring systems.
• Our response times are backed by a comprehensive SLA.